Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cheeky In Miami Burger and Beer Competition


CheekyChicago, one of the best group of people on the internet - check them out at http://cheekychicago.com - hosted a Burger Competition, and the winner received a free trip to Miami! I, myself, submitted a recipe, but wasn't chosen as a top 4. No Sweat! I still got to attend the Burger and Beer party at 25 Degrees in River North, Chicago where I tasted all 4 burgers and drank all the free Amstel Light I can. Shout out to Amstel for being an amazing sponsor!! Also, huge congrats to Brittany for winning with her Bison Burger. And double huge congrats to her for being proposed to just right after winning was announced. Someone had QUITE a night!! And I had fun too. 

*Sidenote: one of the burgers, called the Thanksgiving Burger, tasted just like the recipe I submitted. But I'm not gonna let that bother me. Stay positive, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment