Friday, September 4, 2015

Stand for Something Tour USA 2015


Free Beer Post #3!

TONIGHT! 6pm-8pm.

The Dr Martens Store at 1561 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60622 in Wicker Park

Free event with bar hosted by Revolution Brewery. (By now you should know how much I like Rev Brew. See previous posts.)

Appearances by musical guest Twin Shadow.

DJ Set by Lani Love (She's one of my favorite DJ in the city. She's EVERYWHERE! and ALWAYS JAMMING!)

Giveaways to North Coast Music Fest!


And if you have friends in other cities, tell them about the upcoming stops for the Stand For Something Tour. 

Seattle, San Francisco, LA, NYC, Boston, Philly, Washington DC - I'm looking at you!







1 comment:

  1. To me most importantly such things has an impact which makes sense to me and also for me taking care of stuff like shenandoah national park tour would be very useful and it all helps things surely.

    ReplyDelete