Thursday, September 10, 2015

2000 VIEWS!

I didn't get serious about this blog until recently. Sure, I've had this blog since 2011, but it wasn't until 2 weeks ago that I said, "Self, if you gotta do this blogging thing, you gotta give it your all!" So, 2 weeks ago, I sat down, bought a domain name, made it official and told all my close friends about this thing.

My goal was to get 2000 views within 6 months. You awesome readers made me hit that in just TWO WEEKS!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I don't even know how to explain how happy I was when I saw the 2000th hit right before lunch today. (Also today, I broke a daily view record, of almost 600!!! WHOA!)

Celebration!


Please continue to visit, as the more readers I get, the more motivated I will be in continuing. My new goal is to get 5000 more in the next month. Help me out!! Tell your friends!

I've create a facebook page to commemorate this moment and to make it easier to connect with my readers. I would love it if you visit and like my page. I'm still working on improving the site, which takes lots of learning. If anyone know how to add a facebook link to my sidebar (over there --->) please tell me.

And don't forget to follow me on twitter @okletsgochicago

2 comments: