Monday, August 24, 2015

Free Big Gay Ice Cream!


Big Gay Ice Cream - New York City Trip 2014

Have I ever told you about the time I flew to New York City on a whim just to get some Big Gay Ice Cream? Thank god it was a long holiday weekend, and my friend was able to hook me up with his employer, Delta Airlines' buddy pass, and my other friend let me crashed at his upper west side apartment. (And of course, I was also able to eat many other awesome things.) So when I heard Big Gay Ice Cream was coming to Chicago, I had to sign up. You guys should too!

They're here to promote their new book. So naturally, the first event is at bookstore (Read It & Eat - 2142 N Halsted St Chicago, IL 60614), and includes a book signing and Q&A with Bryan Petroff and Douglas Quint of Big Gay Ice Cream, the founders of Big Gay Ice Cream. And you can't talk about ice cream without eating ice cream, so there also will be tastings. FREE TASTINGS!


The second event, which is titled BIG HOT BANG (I love that name!!!) will be a collaboration with 4 big names in the foodie world: Big Gay Ice Cream, Mindy Segal's Hot Chocolate, Bang Bang Pie, and 3 Floyds Brewery. And tickets are ONLY $10!!! This event will be worth every single penny. I cannot wait! See you at Bang Bang Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment