Saturday, December 12, 2015

It's the freaking weekend...

Hello readers,

It's Saturday night. How is your weekend going? Are you staying in because it's the holiday and you're super broke? Well, you are LUCKY you stumbled on this blog post before the weekend ended, because you can go see a movie FOR FREE!!! And not only that, but you can even have a meal and drink SUPER FREE!! Awesome, right? Totally true too!

Just check out this linky!

Thank YOU AMC for finally opening in Block 37 and providing this week of free screenings. I hope all my readers have fun! I can't wait to go back there throughout the week. I remember when the Muvico in Rosemont first opened, and that first day they had free screenings, we went and spent 8 hours watching countless movies. Oh, boy, did my butt hurts that day! I'm very thankful that AMC is spreading the promotion out over a week. Although, the recliners at the new AMC are amazing, so sitting there for 8 hours won't be so bad. Just don't recline so much that you fall asleep there all night. It might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment