Monday, November 2, 2015

Movie Review: Our Brand Is Crisis


Oh boy (sigh), I went to an advanced screening of Our Brand Is Crisis at Showplace Icon Chicago on Tuesday. I love Sandra Bullock, but like her character's nickname, this movie is a CALAMITY!
First off, when I saw the trailer, I was still clueless about what this movie is about. I guess it sort of is like Scandal, but I don't watch that show, so I wasn't sure. That should have been the first sign. But against my better judgement, I skipped on over to the theater and wasted a few hours of my time.
Her character was confusing. One minute, she was a pitiful nervous wreck, & then in a blink of an eye, she transformed into a feared leader. Absolutely no development on that change at all!
The whole story was confusing. Some scenes were completely unnecessary. The ending was ridiculous because things do not happen like that in real life. Sooooo many questions were thought but then we dismissed it because this movie isn't worth our time. Not even worth a DVD viewing.seriously guys, just go and rewatch the Proposal instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment